Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animation Video [32716]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animation Video [32716] Reply with quote

Thanks to former GSC animator Sergey Zhukov we have a short leaked video of the upcoming S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 game. This video shows off the character animation system that was to be used in the game; bear in mind that this is very rough work-in-progress footage, that doesn\'t actually depict any gameplay.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh they did the same with Duke Nukem and look where they got... lol
It dead, its not dead, its dead... And just a few months before release they told everyone its dead, ingame footage startet "leaking" and then what you know ? The game got released due to the HUGE amount of gamers desire Laughing

Pathetic PR
ykazka
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap, they are going to milk this cow as long as they can. Sneaky Ukrainians.

Love the game though, what a shame they dropped the ball. it could be golden, for everybody.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't gonna buy this Ukrainian garbage.

And nice comparison tride.. comparing an immensely popular game that everyone waited for 25 years almost to a game nobody gives a shit about period.
Majnun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to figure out why Tom could possibly be hating on the Stalker series then I realised it was PC only.

YAY Tom! You got to hate on the PC as a gaming platform without actually SAYING you hate the PC as a gaming platform. Idiot.

Hey, why is I dio t censored? I could've been much ruder.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the first one you dick weed. It was boring but then I got desperate and bought the expansion and then I quit it entirely because it was so fucking cheap quality and more fucking boring than the original.

I only game on PC again and have been for months. I disowned my PS3 long time ago you moron. Do you not have any fucking memory or is the wax just jam packed in that coconut you have for a skull and makes it too hard?

P.S. If you had a clue there is a easy way to know what is and isn't allowed in terms of swearing, but I'm not giving you any clues. Time to learn something on your own. Ya dip!
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you posting comments about a game you don't like?
>nobody cares what you think

All bugs aside, I really liked the STALKER series. I hope they continue to improve on it. I read somewhere that they wanted to go the route of a massive multiplayer open world game, but that's probably more than they can handle. Probably why they are having issues keeping the project alive.
ykazka
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to Tom's comments. Please, give Tom some slack. I remember him complaining about every decent game out there. I suspect he is a hard core gamer and he loves all these games. He just cannot admit it openly for some reason.

So, it is a good indicator: if Tom trashes the game - it means he likes it a lot and it worth playing Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: