Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo III Now Live - Evil is Back [32914]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Diablo III Now Live - Evil is Back [32914] Reply with quote

ed wait for Diablo III is now over, and the action/RPG sequel should now be available worldwide. Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now you must return to Tristram and investigate rumors of a fallen star, an omen that the End Times have begun.

D

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for anyone interested (not the wankers, pc ain't dying but I'll rip whatever game comes out wanker) the game is a 7.5/10. Don't expect anything jaw dropping other than maybe the cut scene's. Game is just above average. I personally love fast click rpg's but if you are into the more slow moving games like Drakensang that's not what Diablo 3 is like. Just don't expect anything revolutionary beyond Diablo 2 (as I originally believed). I think Torchlight 2 will actually be better than Diablo 3. Haven't done any MP or co-op so I can't speak for that side of things. Hope this helps you if you are in a bind about buying this game.
zarlin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil is back = 0-100 errors
beside that glad you could play it many can't, way to go blizz putting always online into a singelplay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: