Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ps3 game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwinthylee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: ps3 game Reply with quote

How to open a PS3 game on the computer? I recently wanted to check out what the file on my PS3 game looked like, and like ps2 games and wii games, I would just put the game into my computer and open the DVD port under 'Computer'. But, when I put in my PS3 game, it wouldn't open it. It would just open up the tray and ask for a disk to be inserted. Does anyone know how I can be able to open a PS3 game on my computer?
thufana
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I researched the major platforms and the major companies to answer your question, but I didn't have much personal knowledge about gaming consoles before this. I don't really know much about the other game systems you mentioned. But based on what I've read, it is likely to continue being a PlayStation and Xbox world. I like to root for the little guys, and there are plenty of examples of little guys winning in the technology world. But Sony and Microsoft do not play around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Next-Gen Consoles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: