Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

HL2 the strategies of the weak. LOL!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: HL2 the strategies of the weak. LOL! Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else playing HL2. But oh my god I am having fun owning and watching what my arch enemies do when they can't compete. You will notice this trend with at least the default maps.

-Camp with rocket in corner
-Camp on weapons like rocket, plasma gun or crossbow
-Hide under stairs
-Group together and attack in teams on one person

One thing I found was so funny, was that the team in a 'DM' not TDM game is just astounding in terms of honor an pride in play. They don't go after each other, remember this is DM, instead they all have the same model and go after me. Even worse for them and better for me is generally when I turn on Fraps and get a video of owning them all. Once I went on a streak with crossbow 27 - 1. 27 kills before dying. AND, I only picked up the crossbow once, the rest of my ammo came from their dead bodies. My main weapons are, smg, magnum, shottie and pistol and most favored is crossbow, cuz like Painkiller, I like sticking em to the wall. Or the point blank front shot right in the face. Hahahahaa!!!

So while I spend nights making maps, I take time outs to play and admire other maps. But HL2 is so comical, I can't resist playing nightly.

Anyone of you guys/gals play? I was thinking of a clan or something but doesn't seem to be that much activity. I go on a clan server and own em, and no invites.

P.S. I don't crouch in HL2 due to exploit. As such the key is not even bound to mouse or keyboard, just so I don't get a whiner after me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Half-Life 2 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: