Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

free computer playstation2 xbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironman8855
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: free computer playstation2 xbox Reply with quote

http://prize.exfuga.com/index.php?rid=4327

Laptops - Ipods - Invidia cards - Gameboy DS - Hard drives - and more, all without a Credit Card

IF YOU WANT THIS TO WORK, YOU MUST READ THIS!!! DONT WORRY ITS SIMPLE.

We all heard about these offers right. Well im going to give you a step by step instructions on how to do it.

Ok, first off you must get a email account at walla.com or airsoftemail.com, dont worry its free. I used walla. The reason for this is you
wont need a credit card if you have one of these account, plus all the spam thay sent will be on that account. Sneaky,huh.

Now go to http://prize.exfuga.com/index.php?rid=4327

Ok, now you just have to sign up. Than go back to the homepage and click on the complete offers link. Than choose the Ebay Auctions offer.
Which takes you to the ebay sign up section.

When your signing up to ebay, make sure you use your new email account from walla.com or airsoftemail.com. thats very important!!!
After your done signing up, ebay is going to send a conformation email. For some reason i never got my conformation email the first time,
which might happen to you. So what i did was, i went back to this site http://prize.exfuga.com/index.php?rid=4327

Than i logged on, went to the ebay aucton offer again. Resign again using the same email account. than ebay should say, you already registered
but you must conform you email to fully register. Now just click on the resend the conformation link. Than check your email.
Which should work, finally.
You dont have to worry about all this crap, if you get your conformation email the first time you register. Lucky,Bastard.

Ok,now the fun part. After you sign up with ebay, Bid on something you know you wont win. Like a $1.00 on a ipod or $1.00 on Halo 2.
Whatever, it doesnt matter, as long as you bid on something.
Congratulations, you just completed your Ebay Auction offer!!!

Now in about two to three days go back to http://prize.exfuga.com/index.php?rid=4327 and click on the refer friends link.

It should say "Congratulations! Your Offer Has Been Successfully Completed". If not check back in one more day.
CaptStar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironman, every post you make is about free stuff, I highly doubt its not a scam.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update your sig, Laughing , I am back.
3Diablo7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptStar wrote:
Ironman, every post you make is about free stuff, I highly doubt its not a scam.
Yes Thats true
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: