Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Grand Theft Auto Online Details [35925]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Grand Theft Auto Online Details [35925] Reply with quote

Rockstar Games has posted an article on Rockstar Newswire providing some details on the roll out of Grand Theft Auto Online. Here's an excerpt:

Open-World Crime and Chaos: Go on your own or round up
s to explore the open world together - catch a movie, go
mountain biking, hit the shooting range and much more.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
TENGILL
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"or if you're the completely instant gratification type, you can choose to buy denominations of GTA$. You will have the option to purchase GTA$ through the in-game Store. The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash. There is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game. You don't have to spend real money to attain the cars, guns, clothes, flash and style of a high-roller in Los Santos, but can if you wish to get them a little quicker."

Wow...
So sad that this is the state of games to day...

I specially like this part:
"The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash."

So the people that do pay, will just f you over and you will be totally screwed if you are stupid and play with strangers.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online gaming is now so pathetic.
You wonder why teenagers today feel so pressurised and get fucked up?
Of course Rockstar can easily say, 'you don't have to buy real money'. There's millions out there that will sell their sister in this. Me? Glad I done online in the late 90s early 2k.
In app purchase are always going to be around to just make +anything+, regardless. Ce la vie.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

": Go on your own or round up your friends to explore the open world together - catch a movie"

This perked my interest more than anything.. ie virtually watch a film streamed live ingame while you throw grenades at everyone in the cinema? sounds like a fun

This GTA online reveal seems a bit lacking.. from the hype it got.. was thinking much bigger, new content etc coming in for it
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
": Go on your own or round up your friends to explore the open world together - catch a movie"

This perked my interest more than anything.. ie virtually watch a film streamed live ingame while you throw grenades at everyone in the cinema? sounds like a fun

This GTA online reveal seems a bit lacking.. from the hype it got.. was thinking much bigger, new content etc coming in for it

Don't get me wrong, this thing is friggin HUGE. The planes fly a million times better than before- when you skill up the character. It's truly gorgeous scenery and it has amazing potential. I'll try it once out of curiosity but the in app will change it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: