Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Riddick a pretty damn nice game..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Riddick a pretty damn nice game.. Reply with quote

Wow I said when I started playing. The meshing of 3rd person and 1st person is just amazing in this game. The graphics are not that bad, especially the models. The textures and stuff give away the fact this game seems to be made with Doom3 engine.. At least it doesn't have as much excess FAKE shadows like Doom3..The game is pretty damn nice. The voice overs are really good too. It's really worth the money so far and I can't see myself getting bored. You can even do ala Man Hunt.. you know the big kills, sneak up and drive a screwdriver or soemthing through the bad guy.. Very very nice game. Damn, too bad there is no MP! Damn you Vin Diesel. The only thing I dislike is the little white dots I see around the corners of the mouth etc and very little graphic anamolies on the skins.. other than that, very good game and I recommend it to anyone that likes FPS shooters with imagination.. Think about this, you can hang from rafters etc and fall on people and kill em..Splinter Cell doesn't even come close in the graphics category. And someone said the models look plasticy.. what complete and utter BS. The models look as close as they can right now for real life.. The model graphics are pretty damn impressive. There was definite money put into this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: