Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Starwars - Knights of the old Republic (PC)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helshad
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Starwars - Knights of the old Republic (PC) Reply with quote

Well... I read the instructions posted here on gameguru and copied the swkotor2.ini to the game folder... started the game and tried to pull down the console... but it just plain refuses...

Ive tried both with Swedish keyboard settings and US keyboard settings... nothing works... I also tried almost every key there is on my keyboard... (except some obvious keys that dosnt work)...

Anyone else figured this out?? can I bind the ' key to something else and make it work and if so... how?

Thanx for any help...

/Helshad
knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I had lotsa trouble getting this to work. The thing is that the console is invisible, you wont see it although it's there.

On a swedish keyboard it's shift and the key left of backspace. It worked perfectly when typing givecredits 500, but when I tried invulnerability it just wobbled around in the menus, so shift + ` then press g then backspace to clear it and type invulnerability, press enter and woila. It works!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Cheat Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: