Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Best VPN for games?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lyoni75
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 pm    Post subject: Best VPN for games? Reply with quote

I need a fast and stable VPN for online games. What can you recommend? I need your help.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Best VPN for games? Reply with quote

lyoni75 wrote:
I need a fast and stable VPN for online games. What can you recommend? I need your help.

why you need a VPN for online games??
lyoni75
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Best VPN for games? Reply with quote

heretic wrote:
lyoni75 wrote:

why you need a VPN for online games??

I was banned from the server in minecraft.
Noah
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not totally sure what you're saying but the swedish VPNs have always worked well for me. They're a fair price and they work well. Try anonine, that's my favorite. Stick to offshore VPNs and stay away from the VPNs in USA, China etc.
JamesTorres
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Best VPN for games? Reply with quote

lyoni75 wrote:

Hey.
You can use VPN in Opera Browser. It is free. You can try Pure VPN. In some games, for example libertyslots, a VPN is not needed. Maybe you just need to change the nature of the game.
friendlinzh
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would recommend astrill for game
Armitage1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are tons of paid service VPNs you can have.
I personally use ProtonVPN.
It has 7 days free trial run and then you need to UPGRADE your account for a small amount of money which I think is fair when you compare their services with other VPNs.
Whousee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many VPN which is used for playing game and I use FastVPN because it gives good interface, more IP and other to easy use.
Taylorsedan
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using surf shark pro because this VPN claims to have over one million subscribers. This makes them one of the largest VPN providers active today. They are user-friendly and easy to use, but this might have come at the expense of features for power users. But If you are a newbie to Vpn and want to know more about it. Techmused is a better source for understanding how to pick up the best VPN.
Hubbo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand why using a VPN in games, because it greatly increases your ping. A stupid idea to give up.
erudittrain
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also tried to use VPN for games, but it didn`t seem to me the most effective way, VPN often caused delays. It`s better to use proxies, I have country proxies installed. When you want to interact with the server, the proxy sends a request for you. From a security point of view, the proxy server provides its own connection data without leaking your personal data, including your location or your real IP address. A VPN is a little different; it's a network of servers that transmit your data while encrypting all traffic. This general network aspect of the VPN and its commitment to encryption can cause you serious problems while playing.
penny14338
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:10 am    Post subject: It's true Reply with quote

It's true that VPNs always cause delays even when you're just browsing the web. So the idea of using it while gaming is something I don't recommend at all. Or improve your network connection speed.
peppor16447
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject: that's right Reply with quote

Don't use VPN while playing games. You will be angry about it.
Vaasu
Contributor
Contributor

Location: B-66, Ground Floor, B Block Rd, Sector 64, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:07 pm    Post subject: For game Reply with quote

Yes, Peppor I agree. That why I never use VPN in my mobile phone during playing game
longueville
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to use NordVPN, but in time I realized that it was unsafe and pointless to use VPN for gaming (and everything on the Internet in general). I often got banned in games, so I bought a proxy at proxys.io for the sake of experiment and played through it. After a month of using the proxy I have never been banned, in fact, the speed of the games was faster than with a VPN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: