Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

LOTR BFM vs Armies of Exigo..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: LOTR BFM vs Armies of Exigo.. Reply with quote

Sigh.. Exigo is a fabulous game I have to say.. even more so than LOTR BFM. LOTR is just to "the same thing" over and over again.. got so bored kicking computer butt I went and got Exigo.. wheww, what a change. the game is a lot of fun.. Oh well, least I got 2 strategy games now to play..I still think Exigo is a way better game than LOTR. LOTR has nice gfx etc, but it wears on you and the missions are kinda lame.. Exigo is more my style of game.. like the graphics, story is pretty good including the movies and stuff..

Just wanted to get back with my view..
c1b3rz
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think the same as u
AoX kicks ass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: