Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Sennheiser PC 155 USB [16200]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Sennheiser PC 155 USB [16200] Reply with quote

Well, I am not going to lie, I have never been a fan of headphones, gaming in stereo versus surround really bites. But many gamers, including myself, find themselves gaming and listening to their music during late night gaming sessions. ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
v1m

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice review. Anybody have these or similar Sennheisers? Are they comfortable? I tried out several sets of phones last year and found lots of them, especially the very good-sounding higher-end Sonys, to be a pain after extended wearing. Finally settled on these big, dumb, cushy Koss numbers--not smashing acoustically, but comfy.
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Ock462
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: They are BAD A Reply with quote

I have a set of these headphones but non usb and they are awsome, but the non usb only cost $55. They are worth every penny. It's wierd you wouldn't think of headphones having good bass. They are the most comfortable headphones I have ever wore. If you are looking to get headphones I would defitanly go with those or the cheaper non usb ones. Wink
lucas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Gates wrote:
Sennheisers and Sony are two Daddy's of Headphones. Both make superb quality phones that will cost you your first-born.

I dont know about Sennheisers, but to say sony make quality stuff would be akin to calling windowsMe "the most stable os EVER!" sony is all about gimics, looking pretty and flashy lights.
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: