Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Multiple Diablo projects in development [46233]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Multiple Diablo projects in development [46233] Reply with quote

Blizzard Entertainment has “multiple Diablo projects” in development and “may have some things to show you later this year,” community manager Brandy Camel said in a video update today titled, “The Future of Diablo.”

Greetings heroes, I am community manager Brandy Camel, also known as Nevalistis.

On b

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they moved the game to "classic" department. That means no more development, just maintenance mode. "Different" thing they did in season "themed mode" is made double goblins. So instead of one goblin, two would spawn. No one cares about goblins after first two days into season. Because goblins don't spawn in greater rifts. The current or the last season is the worst one ever in terms of player numbers. There was no new items, balance changes or any incentive to play the season. Two goblins are a joke.
huldu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rip diablo. I'd be surprised if they aren't going to at least try spin "f2p" mobile crap with diablo. Nothing is free if anything a f2p is way more expensive than a legit game, assuming you're actually playing.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a new Diablo in progress...I'm sure of it.. but ya.. I've walked away from Diablo 3, season bullshit.. Blizzard is always super slow with everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: