Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GeForce RTX Gaming Laptops [47411]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: GeForce RTX Gaming Laptops [47411] Reply with quote

Nvidia RTX-equipped gaming laptops are out, and both Nvidia and their retail partners are heavily promoting them. But before you jump on one, remember that Nvidia (and AMD) have a long-running habit of using somewhat deceptive branding for their laptop GPUs. As TechSpot points out, the mobile RTX 2080, 2070, and 2060 a

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy to post the news, but avoiding pricing details? Here you go.. now run out and go buy one!!!

https://www.amazon.ca/ASUS-ROG-G703-Thunderbolt-3/dp/B076CXDJ54

1 new from CDN$ 4,799.99

https://www.amazon.com/GT75-TITAN-014-Enthusiast-i7-8750H-Notebook/dp/B07MZW8B8P/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548948709&sr=1-6&keywords=msi+gt75+rtx+laptop

Price: $3,469.00 + $102.00 shipping
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For that kind of price these laptops should be as thin as the laptop in the video cover image.

I'm sure there will be a Sager model (or Clevo, whatever) that's less than $2000 with one of these chips in it.

Edit: Looks like you can configure a P750TM1-G with a RTX 2070 for just about that much; not that it would be desirable.
Nobel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to get a new laptop and thought about a macbook at first because those are better in terms of security as I thought but after doing a research and checking out some articles like http://bobsullivan.net/cybercrime/technology-run-amok/the-threat-from-first-ever-mac-ransomware-is-low-but-the-potential-is-scary/ turned out that it isn't so and I decided to spend the same amount of money on a windows machine. So now I can get much more features and I don't realy know if I need rtx graphics as I am not a hardcore gamer. So should I overpay for such an option? Is there any point in doing that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: