Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Kreed demo [16233]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Kreed demo [16233] Reply with quote

Acclaim UK has released a playable demo (local mirror coming soon) of
Kreed, allowing you to try out this sci-fi first-person shooter from Russian developer Burut which has already been published in Russia and Middle/East Europe. The demo includes an intro cutscene, two single-player missions ("

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
BLOODUK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrible horrible..... plays horrible looks horrible, wonder if its a curse with a name like KREED

ie BREED
TenaciousSee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All im saying is this.... If i would of had to install this waste of space. Someones aS$ would be kicked. If you want to play a game 568 times better than that AND its a 96K downlaod. Thats right 96K as in KiloBytes.
go here: http://www.theprodukkt.com/ and download .kkrieger - chapter I

Dont worry its not a virus or anythig like that. It was in the latest issue of PC GAMER. It kills this game. and its 96K... wtf?
Hjarry
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tenacious - Kkrieg rocks! I wouldn't have believed it, but it's a small miracle. The best FPS so far in 2004. And he isn't kidding, people: it's 96 f'n K. Download it and be amazed.
Gunson
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with TenaciousSee. kkrieger is 96 kb, looks better and is more interesting than this pile of rubbish.

I guess my expectations were too high.

Kreed looks dated, sounds dated and feels like Unreal2.. except 100x worse. There is nothing new what so ever with game. The enemies suck, the guns suck even more. The combined suckiness of this game just defies the imagination. What a waste of 200mb Evil or Very Mad

If they expect people to hand over their hard earned cash for this, they should be ashamed of themselves. They should be paying me to play this.
Rasded
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remeber when I first heard about this game.Unreal 2 was just a thought.This game has been in develoment for at least 4years.I have screen shots dated back from 2000.It looked so promising but now people are saying its junk.I need more feedback before I make my final decision.
v1m

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just had to try Kreed, despite the warning. It's shockingly bad. The demo bears no relation to the screenshots we've seen. Lousy level design, crappy models, no configuration of options or screen res. What the hell happened?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: