Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Why is CS: GO so successful?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bapebi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:33 pm    Post subject: Why is CS: GO so successful? Reply with quote

Why is CS: GO so successful?
DevCoach
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:45 pm    Post subject: CS GO Reply with quote

Many factors, just think about the community at CS first versions. It's all about habit and love for the game Smile
tarofe
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an interesting strategy! The game forces you to learn how to make decisions quickly and look for solutions to problems. There are a lot of things in the game that you should quickly find a use for
For example, a fire grenade is able to block the enemy's path through a narrow tunnel for a few saving seconds. And it's a game with which players can earn. Player can sell csgo skins for real money and keep playing on
BenjaminJannick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this game from the day I started playing it. I thought on such a good game why are people playing Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch etc and there are so many different game modes. And I recommend that you play this game the way you like it or not, you will fall in love with it one day. It's an old game, but legendary to this day from 1999 to 2020. It is still alive.

It's so interesting. How many times I've played a card looks interesting. It never gets boring. You literally have to smash those five stars. The only problem in CS: GO is that they say bad words, but you shouldn't listen to them. Often you get good teammates to teach and guide you
Very great play valve. Thank you for making such an interesting strategic game. Hats off for this game. You buy this game, it will be worth every penny. And you can even trade csgo skins for real money at ssegames.com.
Limpapu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this is the sequel to the legendary shooter CS 1.6! I like such FPS games and also play PUBG, Fortnite. By the way recently I tried Valorant, gameplay is quite interesting. I got high rank via https://z3ddota.com/games/valorant/rank-boosting and now I can play with my friends!
Tovi
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CS:GO is so popular because it offereds lot of things that gamers wanted, and other games didn't have. The competitive game mode, the skill required, and just the game design in general. In other FPS games, they mostly have deathmatch modes and modes similar to this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: