Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Pubg Lovers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harry150
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:41 pm    Post subject: Pubg Lovers Reply with quote

Who are the Pubg lovers here, let's talk on pubg gaming and general discussion.
Ellie.Gibbs
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me and my brother Wink
zazajajov
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the mechanics of the game pabg, stay one survivor among 100 people can not everyone, only with experience and skill you can beat.
adiosmf
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pubg Lovers Reply with quote

Here are some og the sites i find handy playing PUBG.
PUBG Reddit community - The PUBG subreddit is a community-driven forum where players can discuss and share tips, strategies, and experiences about the game.
PUBG Tracker - PUBG Tracker is a website that provides detailed statistics and data analysis for individual players and teams, such as win rate, kill/death ratio, and leaderboard rankings.
PUBG Map - PUBG Map is a web-based tool that provides detailed and interactive maps of the game's battlegrounds, including loot locations, vehicle spawns, and terrain features, which can help players plan their strategies and movements.
PUBG mobile top up - This is the place where you get cheap UC to upgrade your weapons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: