Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dungeon Siege II [19639]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dungeon Siege II [19639] Reply with quote

s of Aranna. However, the back story now take you back to some significant events that happened about a thousand years before the first Dungeon Siege....you'll once again have the opportunity to pick up a sword, staff, bow, or other weapon; gather a party around you; and hack and slash your way across a vast fant

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
ambazador
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, donne; YUMM YUMM monsters to kill (stealed term from form in warcraft3 fan site),these monsterz are gonne but too addictive for me, jungle iz really hot outside summer, hx, did u recognized old machinas effects during combat?, pretty; done, i must commit more damage for GAS, UP,UP score for me:] 90% thnx, weal, where was I?Smile) GG Smile)!

edited: ;sorry I was talking about battlenet.net:))) cheers;
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice review, I was kind of disappointed with this title. You think they could have improved the gfx a lot more. Dungeon Seige was an ok game, I played for quite some time but I never finished it with the eagerness I had with NeverWinter Nights. I am playin Guild Wars now and playing this game now for a few months, when I first saw DS 2 I was like, where's the graphics. Man, Guild Wars makes DS2 look like total crap. I probably will end up playing DS2 while I wait for other titles to surface but will I finish it? Hmm, doubt it. Nice review though. I rated it a 8/10 just watching the wife play it. Looks ok, but certainly no killer game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: