Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Wednesday reading - 6.8GHz 1TB RAM laptop? [19658]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Wednesday reading - 6.8GHz 1TB RAM laptop? [19658] Reply with quote

So did any of you check out the Vietcong demo? How is it? I haven't checked it out yet, but I am planning on it at some point.

Here's some stuff: Flaw found in IE, Outlook installation - A security flaw has been found in the default installation process for Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Outlo

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

piracy of software is like drugs, no matter what you do you can't stop it. but might as well keep chucking millions and billions of taxpayers money at it to try and stop it. lmao.. as long as software companies keep gouging people or releasing half assed games, i see no end to piracy.
Morkath
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh thursday reading?

Its wendsday Razz
LLA
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx wrote:
piracy of software is like drugs, no matter what you do you can't stop it. but might as well keep chucking millions and billions of taxpayers money at it to try and stop it. lmao.. as long as software companies keep gouging people or releasing half assed games, i see no end to piracy.

I still believe piracy will continue, even if everything was hunky dory and wasn't half assed, there will still be people who want it for nothing.

Morkath wrote:
uhh thursday reading?

Its wendsday Razz

Wrong again, its Wednesday Very Happy
LLA
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like me all over, and my work suffers because of it.

heretic wrote:
I seem to have a hard time with time perception. Maybe that's not the right word for it. It works both ways.

Sometimes I'll think I have plenty of time to do something so I get started on it at a very inappropriate time. This is often something I begin in the evening. I'll end up staying up into the wee hours of the morning with my activity or project because I started when I should have instead been winding down for the day.....

Just as often, I will have plenty of time to do something but think that I don't have time to get started. If I don't get an errand started early in the morning, it often doesn't get done because if I wait until afternoon, I tell myself that I don't have time to get it done Smile

Can anyone relate to this?

I found this interesting artile:
http://www.addresources.org/article_gadgets_rob.php?menu_off=true
Quote:

Most adults with ADHD are plagued by chronic lateness and poor organization skills. This problem leads many toward traditional time management concepts. I believe that our problems are much more basic in nature. I believe we have a deficiency in our perception of time itself, which must be addressed first. There are probably many neuro-biological reasons for this problem. Personally, I think that our minds race at speeds much faster than the world actually works, distorting our perception of time. We are "big picture" as opposed to "detail" oriented. Consequently, we frequently under estimate time in real terms. Our natural tendency to "space out" or get lost in our minds further removes us from the passage of time. Whatever the reasons, it is imperative to develop the ability to capture abstract concepts such as time and make them tangible. This is the first step to managing them.
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that ram thing a joke? that site doesn't look half serious...
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2TB storage eh. It seems strange that this little company has developed the technology while companies like Seagate and Western Digital are trying to squeeze the last juice out of SATA II. I want to see some benchmarks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: