Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Macron: Computer games were the cause of the riots [57962]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:48 pm    Post subject: Macron: Computer games were the cause of the riots [57962] Reply with quote

According to the French president, the rioters are uot;poisoned by video gamesuot; and simply repeat their plots. According to him, the Internet should be subject to stricter censorship. OMG! So we ban video games in Europe? I hate to bring politics into my news, but the stupidity of European politics is beyond my

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT IDIOT Reply with quote

IMPORTANT IDIOT
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just proves to you the world is run by complete idiots.

The leaders are all puppets and complete morons that are easily controllable by their puppet masters.

If games were so bad then explain all the murders and killings and riots BEFORE games were around.
SWAT in USA started by a idiot with a sniper rifle in the tower of a university. Now how many games did he play before he went and started killing people?
NONE as they wernt invented then.
Explain Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, And all those other killers. Did they play games? Again no as games wern't invented then.

GAMES SAVE LIVES. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEONE AND PLAYED A GAME INSTEAD? LOOK AT ALL THE LIVES YOU JUST SAVED BY PLAYING A GAME INSTEAD.

Anyone that says games make you violent are morons. Games SAVE lives as I just proved and there is no link between games and killings.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antisocial media is to blame for it all.
How do you think these morons gather? Because someone sent a letter to them all… ffs.
We get it every weekend in our city. Smash bus windows, set fire to cars etc all because they contact each other and join up for nothing more than an excuse in numbers to be animals.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's far more convenient to point a finger than taking responsibility in a fucked up situation.

Also, who was trigger happy during the car stop?
It was not the kid they shot...
That cop is as good as dead, I'm sure there will be public lynching at some point for sure.

Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police gun murders of black/arab people went from 2 people just a couple years ago to 13 now (so far). The global economy is on fire. Capitalism is failing. Everyone in France, from the farmers to the suburban non-white people and many others are pissed off and showing it.

The worst part about this horseshit is that Macron's rampant failure and bullshit will lead to people voting for change. For someone like that nazi Le Pen.

It's not going to get better.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
It's far more convenient to point a finger than taking responsibility in a fucked up situation.

Also, who was trigger happy during the car stop?
I was not the kid they shot...
That cop is as good as dead, I'm sure there will be public lynching at some point for sure.

Quote:
Nahel's grandmother calls for calm
Nahel M's grandmother has called for calm after a fifth night of unrest across France after her 17-year-old grandson was killed by the police.

"We don't want them to destroy shops, busses and schools," Nadia told BFM TV.

“They are using Nahel as an excuse", she says. "We want things to calm down”.

"My heart is in pain," she said about the money donated for the police officer who got arrested after shooting Nahel dead on Tuesday.

But she says she has confidence that the police officer will be punished like everyone else.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, fake social media bullshit!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66081671
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sabot
So BBC is telling the truth? Since when?
Give me a break.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
@Sabot
So BBC is telling the truth? Since when?
Give me a break.

Gee whizz, read the friggin post before assuming…. Who cares about the carrier, it’s on other media platforms also.
Rolling Eyes

Quote:
The tweet, posted early on 2 July had over 1.7m views but it's false - it's not from the current riots in France but is actually a still from a film.
BBC Verify examined the image and, searching for previous versions of it on the internet, found it was from the French film, Athena - a fictional account of rioting in a city suburb - made in 2022.

It’s from a Netflix movie. Look it up and say it’s not true

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/07/02/viral-photo-of-stolen-police-van-in-france-actually-from-netflix-movie/?sh=61e14ddc527f

No wonder people believe everything they see on their phones. Gullible is being kind.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped trusting news sources decades ago. BBC is CNN of Europe. It's all agenda and narratives that suit the west. I know exactly what kind of news is going to be biased, on all sides. If they can't skew it, they wont even report on it.

PS. I just saw "BBC" and proceeded to ignore your link in that post Very Happy It's not your fault.
Avalanche
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember having a bad day and just wanted people to die....so, i got home, loaded up Prototype and divebombed a city block, causing mushroom cloud type explosion.

I felt better.

Macron is a moron, he just doesn't want to admit, it is his policies that is causing these riots.

It is how the Left is like, blame others, instead of yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: