Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Vietcong 2 shots [20002]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Vietcong 2 shots [20002] Reply with quote

Here're some new images of Vietcong 2, the upcoming Vietnam War themed shooter game sequel. According to interview, the game is almost finished and is scheduled for release in autumn of this year.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Shaidar
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks like ....

... utter crap.

I seriously don't understand why someone.some company would want to release that. Seriously.
Ock462
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: WHAT Reply with quote

OK yeah the game doesn't look that great but. The first one was really fun. We play that game all the time at our LAN Party's and it really has more of a fun factor on a LAN then most games. Don't diss it till you try it.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, this game is going nowhere fast. The first one all lamers did was hide in the bushes ALL map long and not even have the balls to come out. I mean, who can't kill people sitting in a bush all day??? How exciting! Duh. I tried the demo for this and it was mediocre. I can't see gameplay changing that much and the gfx didn't look as good as in the pics..

Guess if ur into camping all day long this is the game for you. If u hate campers, well this ain't the game for ya..Oh and there is no crosshair in this one. Totally stupid whoever came up with the no-crosshair concept, I'd personally like to dish the moron in the head. What's point of screwing people out of a crosshair when you can easily put a sticker in the middle of your screen? I truly wonder who the dumbass was that came up with that idea. I remember they did that in Red Orchestra and I was laughing so hard because that's how they have to make the game hard, take away the crosshairs and give em iron sites. LOL!!! It's for realism some say, my butt. To anyone facing the same issue, got to Grand and Toy or some office store and pick up transparent stickers, cut it anyway you like, put a red dot in the middle and voila, ur crosshaired.

Now u can be ubber elite and act like you don't use a crosshair either. Yet again, another DUMB thing in gaming today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: