Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Best "Budget" GPUs to Buy Right Now [58893]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 pm    Post subject: The Best "Budget" GPUs to Buy Right Now [58893] Reply with quote

If you want the best GPU that doesn't cost over $300 what should you be looking for? Granted the beaning of a budget GPU can have completely different meanings for different people but in this video we talk about the true cost of entry level GPUs in 2023 and what you can buy to get the best bang for buck GPU for 1080p

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:34 pm    Post subject: The Windows 10 TRAP Reply with quote

I've the same hardware from 8 years ago (Ryzen 7), I'm still using Windwos 7 and only because 2 games need to reboot to Win10.

Now all the hardware only works with Windows 10, you need to use a new graphics card compatible, and some idiot decided that 3D is no longer cool so all the new cards doesn't support stereoscopic 3D (I've >100 3D movies for my HTPC).

And even WORST, now that you can only use Windows 10 that forcefully updates to the latest version YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A MONTHLY LICENSE!!!
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The Windows 10 TRAP Reply with quote

Penetreitor wrote:
I've the same hardware from 8 years ago (Ryzen 7), I'm still using Windwos 7 and only because 2 games need to reboot to Win10.

Now all the hardware only works with Windows 10, you need to use a new graphics card compatible, and some idiot decided that 3D is no longer cool so all the new cards doesn't support stereoscopic 3D (I've >100 3D movies for my HTPC).

And even WORST, now that you can only use Windows 10 that forcefully updates to the latest version YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A MONTHLY LICENSE!!!

I miss my LG Cinema 3DTV.
Practically every game i had was 3D enabled and then Nvidia did away with the driver. I couldn't be arsed messing back and forth as i had to use a .inf file to force my monitor to be active (it's passive)
Anyway, it's been like that for years.
WinXP/Win7 best OS's i had for *my* gaming. So Win 7 is going this Jan so if your on Steam etc then you *have* to upgrade and it's not supported.

I'll stay with Win 10 till 2025 or there abouts. But yeah i get your pain
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As regards 'Budget GPU's' They don't exist.
Inflation is not the same in America as it is in the EU. So there's no use explaining what is a good budget GPU to buy. As i've just said, i bought a RTX Eagle 4060 TI 8GB for £375 in Black Fri. It s retailed at £390 -420

You could say the RTX 3070 is a better buy than the 4060.
yeah, if you've got money to piss away! £600+ to over £900 Get to fuck!

In my entire 33 years of gaming i've never had to look at cards that offer a compromise between performance and what rip off prices are out there -not value for maoney as all!!

This honestly the worst period in gaming history ever. No wonder EVGA -my absolute fav GPU manufacturer- pulled out of this shithole

As i said, you set yourself a budget and then compare what is going to give you enough of what you hoped for but not what you expected. Cause fuck all is worth the money today.
Anybody want to buy my limited edition Green Steel Battalion controller and game for the original XBox? I've seen it priced at over £1000. This is the same category as the price/performance you get out of today's GPUs are not even close to what you got 5years ago. Unless your an idiot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: