Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Late Monday reading - hx is old dog :P [20131]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Late Monday reading - hx is old dog :P [20131] Reply with quote

Good god, is it Monday again? Days, weeks, months go by so quickly lately, I , a holiday, and before I know it, it's come and gone. I appreciated the time I got to relax and I don't feel like it went by too fast, or that I wasted it, it's just that I wake up the next dat, back at work, and realize how long I

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
v1m

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday, hx, you old dog. Wink
maga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, hx, live long and prosper, as someone once said.... Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThePacifier
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday and COngratulations Reply with quote

Well hx, happy birthday and congratulations for having such a wonderful place to visit. Every morning i see this site..to give me some news about the things that i love..

I wish to you and your family good things..and yes you have a great wife! not every woman loves a husband that do what you do (i do the same thing..)!
lmer
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, once the kids were riding bicycles all day long, now they manage bicycle factories in real time Smile.

Have a happy birthday hx, and don't go down some middle aged crisis or something Smile. C'est la vie, my friend!
gramulho
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday from brazil!
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya happy B-day HX!
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Raven and iD. EAT MY SHORTS! You're game isn't worth paying for, much less playing online. It's no wonder their game is getting pirated. Everyone was totally let down with Doom3. People who trusted iD and partners would put out a great game only to disappoint and rip everyone off. Then comes Quake4, well what do you expect? Some people are only usually naive/dumb once. I got it free and it's not even worth having Quake 4 free.
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on 6 years with Mrs. HX!! ^-^ Reply with quote

Your wife totally kicks butt to let you do all of this! Me and all of my friends visit your site religiously! Without your site, I probably wouldn't be anywhere near up to date with whats going on in the world of tech! Keep up the great work, and I hope you really enjoyed Sunday! You deserve it!

Don't let things go by too quickly, or you might miss out on the fact that you run one of the best news sites that I have ever had the pleasure of visiting (religiously, probably close to 20 times a day!) Keep up the amazing work! It is greatly appreciated, and if your ever in South Jersey (just outside of Philadelphia, Pa) give me a holler, I'll take you and your wife out to dinner to one of the best restaurants around! ^-^

~Rom

www.djRomMix.com <--Contact info.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ock462
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: I love you man Reply with quote

I love you man happy birthday Wink
yessum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy belated b-day.

Last edited by yessum on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
yhancik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthdayyy to youu
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy B-day from Ukraine, HX!!! Your site is absolutely awesome, the best! Thanks to you for running this site and to your wife for letting you do it, for having the patience and understanding.
I hear lots of people complaining about days rolling too fast, but what helps them and me is the realisation that they are filled with "high-quality content" Smile The days drag slowly and you drag aimlessly with them if your life isn't interesting and useful. So don't you become depressed or something!
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sing you a song of happy birthday and put it up on my site, but I'm deeply engaged with university coursework Crying or Very sad
Hope you and Mrs. HX are having a great time, don't think you're too old because no one is ever too old, the mind is always young. Take it easy Very Happy

Pawel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: