Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo 3 On the Way? [20841]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Diablo 3 On the Way? [20841] Reply with quote

Yeah, I've noticed that
Blizzard job postings call for art leads to work on unannounced PC title from the crew behind the first two Diablo games. However, the job descriptions offer few clues as to the nature of the next project..Now

Gaming Steve's website has an interesting article called "Rumor: Di

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very 'reliable' source had said the samething for blizzcon and his info was as reliable as blizzards release dates.
Jelster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to appluad these companies who hold conferences for their customers and fans. Its nice they give a little back and probably costs them very little compared to marketing budgets.

As for Diablo. Played the first two but the game type wasn't really to my liking so it never became a classic in my book but I know several people that hold it in high regard and its always interesting to see a good developer take an old franchise and see where it goes.

Its interesting that sequels like this and C&C etc always generate interest but those yearly team updated sports sequels and generic platform titles get little more than snores. Still here we are waiting on RTCW 2, C&C, Starcraft etc etc etc because the money is in those latter snore inducing titles.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Diablo didn't do much for me from the start. Hack and Slash and got boring very fast. Lots of hype for Diable and praise but I think there have been way better games than Diablo. NWN 2 is something I really want to get my hands on and Elder Scrolls, of course.
Lily
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that it shall come son and i now that it shall be osam Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: