Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Help Please!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkelly11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Help Please!! Reply with quote

Hello there, not sure if i'm putting this in the correct area of the furums so apologies if its in the wrong place. I am an honours student in computing and need responses to a questionnaire thats part of my honours project on cinema's influence on games.
Your help would be much appreciated if you would take 5 minutes to fill in this questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=700661741984

Thank you for your help.
KingArthur
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the absolute most important thing in a game is freedom and not being linear, if I want to climb a mountain or drive to a farm I should be allowed to at any time, this coupled with as little loading scenes as possible is the start of a great game.

I don't mind loading scenes between large areas as in Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City but I do not like when you have to load 6 times before you reach a new area, no matter how quick the load it takes me right out of the game and ruins it all for me its the reason I didn't like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and I hope and Prey that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has less loading...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: