Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

SPORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackie
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: SPORE Reply with quote

What's so special? Spore is an ambitious game that follows the development of a species that the player creates from the microscopic level to life in water and then on the land.

Developer track record: The team at Maxis and EA have been responsible for some of the greatest strategy games of all time, including the acclaimed SimCity and The Sims series'.
The wait to check out Spore was probably second only to the wait to see the Wii. This was pretty impressive considering Spore wasn’t even playable, however Will Wright himself was giving the presentation, so that kind of explains things.

After waiting for a while in the aforementioned line, I finally took my seat to view the presentation. I should add that this was the last presentation of the game on the last day of E3, so looking back I’m very thankful that I was able to get in. Inside the theater were columns containing creatures that had been created in the game and then made into physical models via a 3-D printer. Very cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: