Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

HL2 and WHY it's a total waste of time.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: HL2 and WHY it's a total waste of time. Reply with quote

Why Half-Life 2 is a waste of time, Gabe is a liar and VAC is bullshit.

We have just released our new Counter Strike Source Hack To VIP Come check it out!!!
It has the best AIMbOT you will ever use, we guarantee 100% headshot.
The most advanced esps you have ever seen and EVERYTHING else you could ask for!!!
I hope you can atleast do a trial and test this awesome hack out for VIP.
We promise you wont want to play any other way again!
COME CHECK OUT THE CSS HACK!!

-Source Industries Team-

Don't even waste your time reporting them. I already have for nearly a year and they still keep going and they still keep releasing fixes and everything for their aimbot. The aimbot works beyond excellent on CS and works extremely well on HL2 and ANY mods. There are 2 other spin offs off this aimbot and they are also continually updated. VAC hasn't blocked this aimbot wallhack for about 1 week since HL2 was released. Never has been blocked since. THOUSANDS use this.

I don't give a shit if you are in a clan, know your buddies or anything. You know JACK!! Everyone and anyone can be a two faced SOB I know cuz I was in a clan I thought people ruled until I developed a trust and they did too and let me know their secret. I'm not in denial about cheats like a majority of you but sitting there with your thumb up your arses trying to act like there is no cheats, you are just the jerkoff who's doing nothing for this game by ignoring it. This is why cheats go on, because not enough people care. And when people don't care, the COMPANY that does the game doesn't care. I don't use cheats, I just make sure the games I am playing have some sort of control. HL2 has ZERO control. As such I don't play it anymore but I continue to get emails from these jerkoffs updating me on the existing cheats.

Yes I've written their host who has done nothing, didn't even reply. I emailed valve nothing, months and months later the cheat is still rampant and continually updated.

And people wonder why I hate Valve and Gabe. Honesty is one of them. Integrity another. Valve and Gabe have neither. Hate is a heavy word, I would say, greatly displeased.
legohalflife2man
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one's replied to your topic. I'd say, "I wonder why..." but I think I'd rather be the first to disagree with you.

I understand we all have our own opinions and believe me when I say I respect that but Half-Life 2's great graphics and exciting and luminous gameplay draws my attention and has ever since I beat it for the first of twenty times back in late 2004. I just love it. It is great, action-packed and some parts are so much better with the music they provide. I understand that not everyone has to like Half-Life 2 but I feel that it is a major upgrade from Half-Life 1 and I really enjoy the gameplay. I just don't understand how you could think that Half-Life 2 is a waste of time. You might as well say Halo and World of Warcraft are wastes of time: every strategy game is based around the same building blocks as Half-Life 2. I just don't understand why you would hate it and not hate Halo. Half-Life 2 has a more in-depth storyline than in Halo where your goal is to kill every living thing in sight after you discover the Flood. I guess some people just don't like having to follow strict storylines.

I can understand how Valve pisses you off but I don't think that that's a reason to hate every game that comes from them.

Just a though.
djdidge
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly XXXX is talking about MP gaming on the source engine. I understand where he is coming from, community apathy is most annoying.

Cheaters are inferior, simple as.... most of them are probably just kids messing about thinking its big to brag and annoy their mates with instant kills. Twisted Evil
legohalflife2man
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djdidge wrote:
Cheaters are inferior

That's true.
dinkarvid
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s really no surprise that modern gamers think HL2 is overrated; if it were released today, it would be nothing more than a generic shooter. But it wasn’t released today - it was released in 2004. And back then, it was absolutely revolutionary. I don’t think anyone who was around back then would seriously contest that point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Half-Life 2 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: