Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

You search woman for friend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Namibiya69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: You search woman for friend? Reply with quote

If you search girl for pen pal and more, it for you!
I'm single girl and i search single man, I'm 33yold.
my e-mail: milayayam@gmail,com
If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send
to you my new pics and tell more about myself.
I post this message from this forum because i don't have credit card
and can't pay of dating site.
If you want find a friend please write to me.
I wait your message on my email.
Natalya.
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi im a fat guy pretending to be a girl someone want to email me?
obzelite
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thinks she’s the daughter of a Nigerian prince who’s being held captive and needs to transfer his personal fortune of 50 quadrillion dollars out of the country and is willing to give half of it to the person who dates his daughter after they pop a pill and grow a 15 inch penis while being the lucky 10 millionth person to visit the state lottery website in the last 5 minutes to claim the 45 quintillion prize for building your own cable descrambler that cleans your credit history while investigating your boss’s activities and enabling you to work at home for 6 secs a day while sleeping and earn 100,000 dollars just for hitting the enter key and then being provided with the unbelievable opportunity to invest it all in a company that’s just opened in the Ukraine and will quadruple your investment every 10secs if you email 97 people in the next 30secs the secrets of loosing weight by eating glass mixed with grapefruit flavored cyanide while at the same time being able to make a women climax just by pointing your wang at her and being able to put out a ragin house fire with a thick stream of jizz from your 30 inch penis because you decided to pop two pills.
Paulie
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obzelite wrote:
I thinks she’s the daughter of a Nigerian prince who’s being held captive and needs to transfer his personal fortune of 50 quadrillion dollars out of the country and is willing to give half of it to the person who dates his daughter after they pop a pill and grow a 15 inch penis while being the lucky 10 millionth person to visit the state lottery website in the last 5 minutes to claim the 45 quintillion prize for building your own cable descrambler that cleans your credit history while investigating your boss’s activities and enabling you to work at home for 6 secs a day while sleeping and earn 100,000 dollars just for hitting the enter key and then being provided with the unbelievable opportunity to invest it all in a company that’s just opened in the Ukraine and will quadruple your investment every 10secs if you email 97 people in the next 30secs the secrets of loosing weight by eating glass mixed with grapefruit flavored cyanide while at the same time being able to make a women climax just by pointing your wang at her and being able to put out a ragin house fire with a thick stream of jizz from your 30 inch penis because you decided to pop two pills.

Probably.
Lily
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that Paulie and Obzelite are thinking right Wink
Paulie
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lily wrote:
i think that Paulie and Obzelite are thinking right Wink

lol, i was being sarcastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: