Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

help needed for game dino crisis 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaurang_chintu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: help needed for game dino crisis 2 Reply with quote

hey everone....

my name is Gaurang ... i like to play pc games very much ...

when i brought dino crisis 2 game last month , while playing game i get stuck at one place in the game from that place my pc screen just got black ... i even can't see menu .. i have to close the game by use ENDTASK ..

in the dino crisis 2 game .. while playing as dylan in the level in which he fights with inoctrancevia in the mines going to edward city ... after coming out of the caves he meets regina .. and we get control of her and then she have to run from dino and shoot signal bullet to tell dylan to shot dino ... as she reaches at the end she tells dylan to come .. just after this scene my screen gets blank while sound is still playing but from sound i can tell that i m not able to control dylan .. in short my game just gets stuck over there ....

i had the walkthrough but it isn't usefull to my problem .. so if any one of u have saved level after finishing that room then please send me that saved game file ..... save files exist in installation folder like .... C:\Program Files\capcom\dino2 .. and name of file will be save**.dat (here * is for number 1 to 99) .. so just see number of file in which u have saved that game .....

hope that u all will consider my problem and help me ..

my email id is [email protected]

thank you
vallianv
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: I HAVE the exact same problem at the exact same point Reply with quote

I have the same problem at the same place and apparantly so do many many people..because I have found posts just like this on a dozen diffrent forums...but no answers....

Frustrated and sympathetic..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: