Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Tech Reading - 'Critical' Windows fix rushed out [22386]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Tech Reading - 'Critical' Windows fix rushed out [22386] Reply with quote

Intel 'Kentsfield' Performance Explored - The Kentsfield Core 2 Quadro Q6600 is clocked at 2.4 GHz with a 1066 MHz front-side bus. It's equipped with 8MB of total L2 cache. Unlike Intel's Conroe Core 2 Duo processors, the cache configuration of the Core 2 Quadro Q6600 is 2x4MB with each set of

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@AMD, I already spent my money upgrading and there was no mention of AM2. I'm not a dumb consumer that says, doh, and goes out and forks out a few hundred more. Same way I'm not buying a new video card until I see what is coming. And when that day comes and prices are announced and the card is over $300, they can blow me. These companies have soaked people for a long time and it's about time people start waking up. IMO.
JanSolo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is how the computer market works, FYI. There are always endless upgrades and the price of hardware only goes down. You have to draw a line in the sand at some point and simply pay the price if you want to upgrade.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been upgrading for nearly 30 years, thanks. How about you? Don't be a pompous idiot and try and lecture me on how the market works. Duh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: