Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dragon Lair 3D cheat activation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burpee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Dragon Lair 3D cheat activation Reply with quote

Hi, I needed help getting past the Master Smithee and a kind fellow gamer directed me to the wonderful site. I downloaded the trainer and installed it into my game folder and started the game from it.

The trainer does not explain how to activate the option that I want to use while in the game so I hit the tilde, F3 and a bunch of other keys. I did get the 3rd option to work (kill with one hit) but I have no clue how I did it and I need to help someone else who can't get the trainer to work. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks!
Burpee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly appreciate the response, thank you.

Yes, that is the trainer (without the "r"). The numbers within the game are for weapons. If I click on "1", Dirk draws his sword, etc.

Yesterday I hit about 50 keys and somehow got unlimited health. There is no way to know what action I am taking to make it work or if it even is until I try to kill something.

The game is not that difficult but is still very good (and underated, IMO). I only need the trainer for very tough bosses when I've had enough frustration. I'll check back a few more times but it looks like no one has had experience with this game. When I unzipped the file, it had a text document directing me here so I was hoping that someone would know.
Thank you anyway.
Burpee
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to wrap this thread up, I finished the game last night. I was able to get unlimited health for the last boss fight (very tough for me). I think that I got it by hitting the number 1 on the numberpad while in the load screen but I can't be sure. I also hit the tilde so that might make a difference too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Cheat Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: