Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Spider-Man 2 : the Game [16531]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Spider-Man 2 : the Game [16531] Reply with quote

uot;Two years have passed since Peter Parker first hit the streets of New York City as the conflicted crime-fighter Spider-Man. Now he finds himself battling his most diabolical villain yet, the mechanized, multi-tentacled Doc Ock. The nefarious Doc ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Waldo
Contributor
Contributor

Location: Where ever there is Vaseline you might find me, where ever there's pr0n you will find me!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one good thing about this game Very Happy Bruce Campbell voice over in the training. Other than that spot on review Razz
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked wow, i think it's pretty fun and the graphics are pretty good for an arcade game. is a game like this even worth a review? this is a kids game mostly and not intended for the masses. ask my cousins what they think of the game, they have been glued onto it for a while playing it over and over again. i think HX you should reconsider reviewing kids games. if i were to tell them to read your review, they'd probably laugh.. as for graphics, hmm, i think they are pretty good and the game was fun.. true it is short, but still fun and using the Unreal engine.. Spiderman himself looks pretty damn good and gives us a good glimpse of the upcomming villains for the next movie perhaps.
Dimedrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the WORST games ever... In EVERY way possible...

@xxxx - Yes, after playing it, I know it's a kiddie game.. The point is that it was marketed along side the console games - same commercial and same or very similar packaging, hence the mass dissapointment with the PC title... If it was marketed differently; i.e. different title/packaging/etc. then noone would have cared that it sucked... Activision or whoever it is are ripping people off...
Waldo
Contributor
Contributor

Location: Where ever there is Vaseline you might find me, where ever there's pr0n you will find me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they are selling it for 29.99 a box Razz But yeah, the commercials have pc cd rom logo in them, the retail boxes are exactly the same as the ps 2 ones (except the ps2 logo and a few minor changes) and it does have a teen rating. They aren't ripping people off they are just lying to their faces. Quite sad, the demo was more fun than the full version Very Happy
FX5900

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!
That's why ATI will be proving coupons for it in upcoming X800XT-PE boxes. Wink
CaptStar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok FX, shut up, don't be fanatical about being an NVidia fanboy. There are plenty of other NVidia users on this website, but they dont always have to talk about it.
ambazador
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha,spiderman looks like the flame zombie indoor 3 [read doom], so FX, i dont like FX series:[ but do u have 128 memeorie?, i need it so badly coz my zomboe freak dont wanna loada so quick as i mean he can do, but the doors this my real problem so titanium fan boy and 68zero zero downfall waitmen is hera,chees!!!!
kosxx
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the worst game I have ever played...too short , boring, poor.......... Sad
spideymx
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: spidey Reply with quote

Ok, it´s a kiddy game but i know some kiddy games that are really great like Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban or Shrek 2 but this game is a piece of s**t , i consider myself a hard bone spidey fan, (just look at my nick ha Smile ) and this game is crap, to hell activision, this is an insult for spideyfans like me.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah well, i thought it was fun.
spideymx
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Spidey crap Reply with quote

Ok xxxx, your opinion is very respectable but... how old are you? When you play the console version you will throw your copy of the PC version to the waste basket, I bought a bootleg copy of the game and I even regret spending those 3 dollars, i´m saving to buy an xbox and play the other version, original lol. Twisted Evil
lucas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Spidey crap Reply with quote

spideymx wrote:
I bought a bootleg copy of the game and I even regret spending those 3 dollars

your $3 supports terrorism! the media told me so! be a good citizen and download it like the rest of us
Waldo
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You paid for a bootleg version?
spideymx
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: spidey Reply with quote

I would download it if I had a DSL or Cable conecction but they are a little expensive here and I have a crappy 31K conection because of the crappy telephone lines here in my country, lucas I envy you and your country , Iwould like to be british. I´d rather support terrorism than those fizz factor and activision guys lol Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: