Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Armored Core 4 - PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison [23396]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Armored Core 4 - PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison [23396] Reply with quote

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Cauptain
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another VIDEO comparison???

Lol, guys have not thing to make...

X360 is good VG? Yes.

PS3 too? Yes.

Your choose only.

Stop this...No change opinions, only flame news.

Crap post.
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both of the versions seemed to have issues in dif area's
Madrac
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I saw PS3 one has insane high gamma, that made the outside world sooooo white and plain and the inside part lot more visible than on Xbox360. I think we never see a correct comparation about any game...
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaa, ps3 seems worse than xbox to me, lighting looks a lot better on xbox 360
jonnyfromspace
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK ... I have an X360
so some of you might think this is biased but I believe I am not.

It seems from this comparison that the Xbox360 has better lighting. I am no game designer, I'm just a customer. But from what it seems the x360 has more attention to the graphics that the designers intended to be shown. However, the PS3 graphics are almost the same, with just a different interpretation of the engine that the designers coded.

But I agree with the Cauptain. At the end of the day, it makes NO difference to the customers and consumers. There is 'competition' in the corporate sales sense, and BOTH systems will sell and will sell a lot and to lots of consumers, except for online play. For the moment the Xbox360 is selling 10 million plus but that doesnt matter to the consumers. But if you are a rational human being, you understand that it all boils down to personal taste. The PS3 has its unique qualities that the Xbox360 and Wii do not have. However, the Xbox360 and the Wii each have unique qualities the other systems do not posses. So one can go on ranting and raving about which one is better, but its like arguing about what food tastes better, which is not possible and is futile, since food taste is dependent on the persons experience. It is all relative, if you spent less time arguing about which console and system was better, you could end up playing more on the console you purchased Smile.

Have fun guys, and stop flaming, I'm not going to even say its stupid. Its just a waste of your gaming time Very Happy.

Later,
Jonny
hairball2
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like crap gameplay, looks boring..
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no flaming going on is there?? Don't know what Johnny is on about but I think his blurb is utter garbage, imo, which invites a partial flame.

Wii is outselling both 360 and PS3, I don't know where you got your stats from, perhaps I'm wrong. Next off, if people keep touting Xbox 360 looking better naturally people will buy a Xbox 360 because it's also cheap by nearly 200 bucks. If people hear how fun Wii is they will buy that and not the price is even cheaper than Xbox 360... so I don't know what Johnny is on about but to me just another verbal diahrea post. Not everyone is a rich boy. If something has good praise and it's cheap that brand Y, I'd say unless there is vehement disagreement from purchaser most will go with a cheaper solution. Let's get this about right...

Wii = 279
360 = 400
PS3 = 600

All I hear lately is how cool Wii is and literally everyone I know has gotten one to replace their PS2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: