Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

McDonald's gaming kiosk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kylefoleyk
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject: McDonald's gaming kiosk Reply with quote

Alright, so about 13 years back, the McDonald's mcdvoice indoor play area in my town had a 2-sided computer game booth. You'd come in through an entryway, all the tables would be against a divider to one side, and toward the end, well, there it was. The two-sided gaming booth. One side was a Nintendo GameCube playing Tak and the intensity of Juju (right side, pointed towards the indoor play area). The opposite side had a Sony PlayStation 2 playing My Street (left side, confronting the tables). Presently, where am I going with this? Well... There are zero photographs of this 2-sided booth anyplace on the web. It probably been unique, as the wide range of various stands I'm seeing are nothing similar to the one I used to know. I'm seeing N64 booths, independent GameCube stands, bizarre multi-station stands, yet nom I can't discover a picture with the similarity of how I recall this one. It doesn't assist that with imaging look are covered with "oneself serve" touchscreen stands that you request food from. I'll most likely never discover an image of this machine. Everything I can say is that, from the side, it looked somewhat like a dull-tipped butt plug, however 7-year old me didn't realize that. Or then again I'm misremembering the shape, yet I KNOW FOR A FACT that the as a 2-sided gamestation was genuine.
mailsey
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: McDonald's gaming kiosk Reply with quote

Have you ever tried your hand at fighting games like krunker ? I'm sure you won't be able to miss it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: